Anthony H. Son is a seasoned litigator and counselor with a diverse group of clients from pharmaceuticals, medical devices, semiconductors, electronics, software, and financial services industries.
Anthony has represented clients before the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, various United States District Courts throughout the United States, and in Inter Partes Review and Covered Business Method Review proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
In particular, Anthony has special expertise in enforcing and monetizing patents for companies and inventors, and in designing creative alternative fee arrangements to more closely align the interests of client and counsel in results.
Mr. Son has been named to Super Lawyers’ from 2014 through 2018.
- J.D., Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (cum laude), 1997
- B.S., Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 1994
- District of Columbia
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Courts for the:
- C.D. California
- N.D. California
- S.D. California
- D. Maryland
- E.D. Michigan
- E.D. Texas
- W.D. Texas
- N.D. Texas
- W.D. Pennsylvania