Mr. Ruedy focuses his practice on patent litigation, with a specific concentration in life science cases.
Mr. Ruedy has substantial experience in pharmaceutical patent litigation brought under the Hatch Waxman Act, including cases involving new chemical entities and formulations.
Mr. Ruedy has been named to Super Lawyers’ Washington, DC Rising Stars in Intellectual Property Litigation from 2017 through 2019.
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 2009
- B.S., North Carolina State University, Biochemistry and Biological Sciences (magna cum laude) (Phi Beta Kappa), 2003
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Co-author, Trial in ANDA Litigation: Strategies and Tactics for Pharmaceutical Patent Litigators, American Bar Association (Section of Intellectual Property Law), 2020